The Matrix

Infinitely transparent through this cosmo
Too many blows
Clues to where the vibration lies to separate the sheep
Would you have asked me to do it through space and evaporate into primates? 
The elevated are never shaded through times manipulation 
But you think I am a weapon because I love.
Because I love.
The shame. The guilt. From thinking one brain we've gone insane through membranes that travel faster than stars
I am here standing beside you through the thick of it all 
It's thick
Real thick
The quilt of this magick keeps us safe from lower vibrational worlds and dimensions
We are heaven 
We were never prepared so we had to shed the fear 
No more machines 
No more war
I sing to you this day
This is not afraid
This is no attachment to this
Is it because I remember you from a past life
Is that a crime to want that connection twice 
No surprise
All eyes 
All thighs
In between, the life forms shower over all of existence 
There is no repentance 
He knows the theatrics of this sphinx
He remembers that portal and all the immortal 
It is the answer, the new day, the new dawn, the new sun, the new frequency 
Irritated and infuriated for not listening to your being 
What are you seeing ? 
This is suspension in BETWEEN the merkaba  
I just wanna be with you in every realm 
Make this last through galaxies and through time and it's loverboys 
The moons partner in crime 
Sit on it and feel the karma in my womb and swallow your needs with inheriting deeds
We are where words don't matter
I need you like an artist needs a muse
I need you like poets need touch
I need you like skin needs the sun
Do you love me enough to exist with me and coexist with she
She is special, light.
Feather weight.
ABLE BODIED 
How you gon spread your wings, you can't do these things; without my energy.
You need me.
As I need you.
Free fruit. No labor. All truth.
I feel so big next to you, like I can conquer anything and everything and everything I cannot see
Whatever you think is the real thing

Comments

  1. Dayum Evie! I felt every detail of this. I felt this down to my existence. Super powered words poured over my soul in this piece. I love you always. Your voice. Your pen. Your being is what the world needs. <3 <3 #loveandink

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PORTAL

Alien

One