Alien


Alien.
I’d like to see your body
Out of control , your figure is an ailment

Just say nice things to me
Tell me how well I’m doing 
Don’t judge me bc u can feel the things inside my head 
Be calm with me 
Encourage me 
I know you’re empathetic but let’s take things slow 
Let’s be one with whatever before I go : this is me
I just need to know 

Sometimes I feel like an alien
Maybe I am 
Out of this world bc I’m always in my body and out of this dimension 
Don’t know why I come back 
Is it safe to want to learn lessons
 always want silence? 
To never speak 
To never be 
To just dream and see. 

Move the body outside of the mind you’ll never need to see this planet ; you exist everywhere in everything (goddess)
CANT YOU SEE? 

They mock while you create 
Accept your fate
What you’re being, you’re feeling
When you’re crying, you’re healing 
That is so special 
Your existence is helpful 
No need to run away 
Show us your alien face 
Be all of who you are so like minds can embrace 

Nothing less than magick 
Show you my soul and yet you laugh it’s tragic
Mind over matter , who matters doesn’t mind
Alien being; one mind

It’s okay to be different if that is your truth

But darling always know that everyone is you 

Comments

  1. Evie. Your growth is inspiring. Your being is captivating and soul shaking to your generation. You are here for purpose. You are here to share your voice. Never stop. #loveandink Love you always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those last two line cut deep. I loved it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PORTAL

One

The Matrix