Probability





where did the sun go?
could we really be that naive to not see the clouds have mislead thee

know that you've been hurt by a billion words unseen
heard a trillion times to the only things that seem
real
come take my hand and rejoice in my being
because you're sad is the only thing im seeing
i want to change that
you have my back
i know that you've been overlooked and frowned upon
by people that were supposed to love you the most
but the people dont matter bc they have no lives to boast
like you do
my essential piece of art, so divine, a match can't spark
a match cant be
i know that you've been hit by despair and feelings so rare
let me take care of you

something inside those eyes tell me that you 
weren't surprised by the angel in 
disguise
we've all been there but YOU, you my friend are 
a virgin to this love game
where a losing hand is forever dealt
but to have faith and make other hearts melt is 
a true gift
that can lift the deepest non believer into 
believing WE CAN WIN

i know that you've been cut, let me bandage you
let me heal you with my kisses and bring you up
when you fall I'll catch you
when you leap, I'll leap too
i don't care of the risk of the truth
that you may not love me too

I will take care of you

Comments

  1. So much natural beauty and wisdom. I hope the Universe is loving you back in a way that you feel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One

Haunted House

Alien