Idle Wild


" I left her in the dark, she fell apart from a broken heart "



When the dreams transpired into kisses and misses
And the texts turned into calls
Panic arose
Poison leaking from a rose
I trusted her
I lusted her
But I mustered her
Muffled her heart while admiring her soul
She sold me everything
But I woke up never
Better but clever
It was never a game
Maybe it was shame
Tongue tied
And empty
Bc I could give absolutely nothing
I had everything .. But strength
Could this have been avoided we both wouldn't be burdened
She's over it, she says but I know her soul, bc I took her soul
Hypothetically speaking its always hers
But as I dismissed her heart, I never told her, it was her soul that I loved
That I fell so deeply in love with
In a short amount of time
What she wanted for me, I took from her, unwillingly
And unintentionally
I
Wanted
Her
In
My
Mouth
But that was only my admiration for the womb(an)ly frame
I wanted to please her with my tongue
I wanted to taste her rum
Cold hearted bc my soul never departed
Lost my spirit within her pain to help me
Her paint to console me
It's over.
I feel bad
But what more could I cover
I ended up hurting myself by walking away


Fear is stronger than love they say
I think ..
I believe them...
For her

Comments

  1. Ewwww.Weeeeee Evie. You did the dayum thing. Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is…………I don't even know what to say. I've missed your emotional depth so much. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cry every time i hear your voice in this poem...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One

Haunted House

Alien