Acclaimed Identity

You expect my soul to take control
You expect my hope to be the dope 
But you never gave me a peek into your goals 
Where do we go?
I do not know
This ain't a show 
Plugging pieces of insanity to feed your vanity
You cannot have me
I wish I knew who you were before pain
Or recognized the growth from the rain 
But my reign is much stronger
Our friendship will last longer 
I cannot be the monument in your hometown 
I cannot be the wings when you hit the ground 
I am not your voice when you have no sound 
BOUND 

How can I recognize the beauty of the separation if you give no patience to the revelation 
I'm just saying 
Throwing bones at temptation 
Do you hear me when I'm praying ? 
Ignite me w your absence 
I've given no false pretense 
So this unorthodox silence , makes no sense 
You're relentless 
Which is fine
But I do not have the time , slime.

I am not your poison.

I am not your reason for being.

It's not my fault you just recognized I'm a queen. 
I'm a revolutionary. Can't get by being ordinary. 

Pretty girl, they should call you by your first name
Not a pet name or anything to switch lanes 
Because when you diving in the deep end
Things could get stiff and....

The dreams can seem too real and,
Then reality sneaks up when 
You don't wanna handle truth , trust and backbends , for them 
I'm sinking 
I'm trying not to lie and 
Just when 
You feel safe and everything has your touch spent 
Gravity pulls you back to the core of the reaching 
Grabbing life , figuring out what matters and 
Loving you , while loving this and making amends 

But pretty girl, they should call you by your first name
Not a pet name or anything to switch lanes
Nothing too hard to remember bc you're restraint 
Paint these moments w your hope and make it again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One

Haunted House

Alien