Trees


The trees move with the wind
And the wind moves like lips
A single kiss casted a spell upon my soul that erupted my heart and drained my mind into the sea of love
As the never ending river flew through the mountains of my skin
My spirit became one with yours
Your body was my temple
I praised your every movement
Totally in control of the trees
The trees told me a story of time
Energy in my eyes
My eyes watched you watch me
Your breath so loud in my head
My nose inhaled your love
Or was it just a moments pleasure
Sunny weather
The sun has surpassed
All I see is clouds
Or is it just the trees talking so loud
The wind moves the trees
The trees moves the branches
The leaves gives us chances to not walk on the concrete
Maybe that's why I didn't see the rose
I wish I didn't have a nose
So I couldn't smell you
Your deception crept up into my heart like a breeze
Just like the wind
The breeze
The trees
The wind of digression
The trees of deception

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One

Haunted House

Alien