Endless Insanity



To dream of your face or your warm embrace would only prove that I think of you
Miss you more than words can comprise
Eyes lie
The body never dies ; when in love
To see you walking down the street
Even if it's not with me would only prove that I still want you
Still care like you do
Or ; do you?
The dreams are just dreams
Dreaming is not reality
because ; you don't want me
Missing, kissing, dissing, listing, hissing
Is what I do
When I ; think of you
Wishing, praying, hoping to get all ANYTHING back
Even the bad ; to make up for the good
You wish you had it back
You prayed I would never turn my back
You hoped I wouldn't leave
; but I did
I did ; I DID

I didn't shed tear for you ; r actions
Or your contraction when I tried  to ; hold you
Nor did I regret leaving when your thieving was ; at high
Stole my sanity from humanity and ripped through my spirit ; knife
Carved you ; r words 
I vomited pain but was wiped with sanity
Scared for you to ; leave me
Over the sink, tub and toilet
Boiling with ; why's how's WHEN
It doesn't matter

You wish you had it back
You prayed I would never turn my back
You hoped I wouldn't leave
but ;
I did
Does that make me wrong?
No ; strong
Thieving with every word
My soul you took from me
I ; left with ; endless insanity


Comments

  1. Wow, I could feel the fire and desire of the relationship in light of the necessity to split and part ways. Great use of punctuation and line breaks to control the tempo for the readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love how the piece flows, the pauses made for great effect. Again NICE Write, I'm a fan!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PORTAL

One

The Matrix