The Source

I'd like to speak on the non physical violence 
The one left in silence 
The one left in rivals and stifled idols amongst the tides mugs 
Abuse ain't all physical 
And torment ain't all mental 
Do we know ourselves? 
Can I speak to you? 
Can I tell u my dreams? 
Well I can tell u all abuse ain't what it seems 
We worry about outer bruises but never fix the inner muses 
We focus on the skin turned black and purple
But never recognize that the worst abuse is verbal

the worst force
But we must conquer the source 
& handle verbal abuse with no remorse 
Bc I wanna speak life into my life 
You should wanna speak life into your wife and make EVERYTHING alright 

Can I see more men, be men.
Can I see more genuine romance? 
And all of our desires to win? 
We have to be nice to get everything right
We can't fight fire with fire 
It's an empty desire. 

I wanna conquer the evils of time 
I wanna see all women's heart smile & not cry 
I'm tired of asking pain why
I'm tired of asking God to get me by when I'm here on earth and my Gods heart is shy, black and blueing my eye, to the remnants of evil when they are high, drunk and despised 
I'm tired ! 
We are tired,

But we are also a force.
So let's talk to our kings & conquer the source 

Comments

  1. Evie. Evieeeee. This is beautifully spilled. It is full of compassion and a soft anger .... I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PORTAL

One

The Matrix