Enigma

An enigma to you
To myself 
To life and all it’s mess
Creating worthless gems 
Creating pointless hymns
I cry out to you 
And you are me
Puzzled at the thought of chivalry 
Trying to define the rest of you
Getting the best of you and still I say
Me too.
I have gone through this 
I’ve gone through this
I was gone through this 
Drawn to this
Bc seeds were planted 
Upper handed
Privileged even 
To smell unrecognizable semen 
Facing darkness like a demon 
Uplifting hearts through men 
I tweeted you
Replying faintly I gasped at the concern 
Something willing to learn 
Your ego willing to earn 
So why does my soul cry?
Whose gaze am I looking at through tired eyes? 
Is this true? 
I’m hellbent in
The spells went over sin 
An enigma to my kin 
A revelation for my kids 
I say, today, that I am brand new 
Steady paced, somewhat blue 
Minute and slim
On troubled skin 
I can’t make out what this deal is to win 
Fallback from fevers 
How clever this teether 
To know what grows in my mouth
More clout less doubt 
More space more out 
I push you pull
You’ve gone away to a land of null 
Unforgettable and unforgiving this day

Unapologetically who I am. They say... 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PORTAL

One

The Matrix