R.I.P

"The death of a beautiful woman, is unquestionably the most poetical topic in the world."
-Edgar Allan Poe



I contemplated murder
Suicide ..... endless grief
.... I took it there
As I sat in the silhouette of my agony
In the dark corner of Pain
I wished and hoped for so many bad things
Even when I knew I probably would not see your heart again
I never thought I'd see the day
Better to have lost in love they say
They say
And ...They say
But do they know
Do they know?
.... What died inside me perpetuated to the surface quicker than a dolphin leaping for a snack
In the end, you were the murderer, you committed suicide
You had to
Bc your love was my oxygen
When you held your breath
................................
Why should I have to deal with this
poetically walked away
Didn't even look back
Fell off track
Fade to black
The baritone beating of your words banging against my chest

Bass drum
One shot to my heart
Didn't even pierce my skin
Went straight to the core of zones
Filed claims on the devils phone
Free roam
Moans from my heart
Crumble
From the shock waves of your evl
........I'd rather die from natural causes
No need for a round of a applause
When I drove that car into that lake
Pushed the pedal to the cranium into me
Into my soul crashing spaces btw my soul
I sold everything but my dignity
Til infinity 
I resign
Stamp it
Make notes ..... auto love we fed off of

Now were left starving trying to let things be
perfect beat, upbeat,new feet
Too much heat


R.I.P


to the dreams and false glory of our story
to the music that played since we met on Broadway
to the glowing hearts as our eyes danced through our soul
to the forever and the no's
to the we, he, she, me, and you
to the hopes and aspirations of a one life stand
to the facts and fixations of you endlessly being my man
to the truths in your tooth that bit into my heart
to the piece you took, forever torn apart


for all that's left of we
I gotta protest.. R.I.P 


on the brighter side of things I resurrect my true being
infatuated with my own beauty, I have miraculous stories to tell bc of our Hell
content with my inner death, and outer debt
its no sweat
looking for salvation through lyrics
can you hear it?
......letting the tear drops from face
I'm content with losing this race
I know my place
Beautifully at rest knowing I did my best
Contusions throughout my body
Illusions that stop me...
If possible I reincarnate
I'd hope to come back as a bee
Making honey 
and smell of milk so sweet
ill dream of your hive, if probable


Dear you,


Return If Possible





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PORTAL

One

The Matrix