Signs of Reign





...... I bit the inside of my cheek biting her cheeks, reversed bodies pleasuring each other slowly... Maxwell trials, in AND out, bad habits playing in the background.. We fade to black as were tongue tied, eyes closed.. Saliva treaties make our toes curl
In between these sign sheets, tyrese knows I love a Pisces
..Trust, this lion can swim.. That freak grin you give as I hold my game, fame within.. Let's play together.. Birds of a feather
Flocking, mocking each others eyes with no surprise or reprise from this beating drum.. Cusp love.. the music sat on our souls as our spirits danced with each moan

Trampling our hearts like children playing hopscotch on concrete....
.......Titty hugs.. Ass mugs.. Shrug*
Let my fingers find my way to your oceans school.. Your fluids become my potion, your screams are my devotion, your tears from orgasmic pleasure is my notion
Motives give way to frequent strays, strokes of my nails ... and I grip you tighter, take you higher.... Could we get any flyer?
The room transpires to the kitchen. Here you go bitchin', itchin' for my stroke...
Screams, grips, bites, licks, smacks, tantalizing sex weapons

The way my lips caress your lips it seems as if our bodies were made for syncing
Both thinking.. wanting.. yearning.. earning, more reign
Hips stroking my chin, just like a galloping Capricorn
Horns laid on my back like a Taurus
Tasteful vag, enjoying this ride like a Sag
Enticing my mind like a Gemini
This sink was made for us, strong to hold us both like a cancers claws
Madly engraving my initials in you. L.E.O
Of course you want more like a stifling Scorpio
We did it everywhere in that damn house.... we almost caught our gasps on a moving bus
Feels like the age of Aquarius
The way we fought and pulled hair, heir to my pelvic throne, climb on top and prepare for war, to the highest sex tree, and fight for another hour like an Aries
...... No limits, leaving permanent marks like a zebra
speechless with each grip, melodic like a Libra
....this night it rained
We were.
We. Just. Were. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PORTAL

One

The Matrix