The Revolution

To love without role, without power plays, is revolution. ~Rita Mae Brown



Reparation of spirit ; in effect
Dissecting the minds to find a golden ticket to ; Heartist's

Here I stand for the part
A Revolution that will be televised
Word of mouf talking to ; the despised
Have you ever been so low, you felt higher than....
Have you ever been so fed up, that you smiled and...

Beginning of change
As to when to rearrange the pain
A new name
A sweet fruit waiting to be bitten into
Loves mercy has no curfew
Hates branch has no fresh food
So either you arrive for Revolution or be poisoned by the devils doing
I can feel it blooming, brewing
Merciful. 

Boundaries I've set forth
Ancient affirmations pointing north ; higher
I confess, my art be ; our loves lie

Lost dreams
I saw your truth through my demise ; paintings
Miracles made dreams that planned schemes
The monster inside of you killed the angel inside of me and left the pieces on the mural of our memories. Right where Evelyn lays. And Evie lies....
Still gained gracious coins
Tedious draws of the same hand

To remind
Feet planted and executed each task well
Love from Heaven ended in Hell
Better something than nothing ; they say
What our tongue pours into this world is so strenuous to ; own being, well
Everyday struggle to my hearts hustle.
Running from the law
Protecting my sanity like my love  for God
Shooting arrows at our flaws
Spitting evil into our bloodstream
Sucking the life out of seams
Sown by time
I'm numb, feelings slowly fade like molasses, love is jading and equating cohesively
I thought my tears were safe with you

Altering my soul FOREVER
Breaking my spirit near never
I was only trying to remind you of something, you should have never forgotten
But with it....
For someone who was the rock
I can't embrace reality when you've been my mortality
You confidently shut me down and walked away, foolishly thinking I'd be okay
Holding my hand out ; for it to burn
Soul left bleeding
Cheating time trying ; to forget
Never been so  

Refusing to let this pain seep through my intelligence
Sacrificing two for a promising future you deemed
Not acknowledging there ; my truest agony

Empty grants
Forgetting our foundation
Forgetting our revelation
Everything taken from she

Graduating to insanity
De-Virginizing my peace
Redefining my Go
Reshaping my Know
Through the open skies I see light
Through darkness I see dismay
A new day


"We used to think that revolutions are the cause of change. It is the other way around: change prepares the ground for revolution. ~Hoffer"




Comments

  1. "The monster inside of you killed the angel inside of me and left the pieces on the mural of our memories. Right where Evelyn lays. And Evie lies...."

    Beautifully written and the piece carries emotion like the wind......Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PORTAL

One

The Matrix