All Religions Are Bad



There are so many sharp objects near my bed
Which one should I use before I lose my head 
It's bound to explode like confetti 
Or roll off so harsh like Kennedy 
I've seen too many lifetimes of regret on my chest 
I can't breathe from the weight of your death on my head 
Everything is said

Everything is set in stone
But was I raised to wonder when my man is coming home ? 
Did my mama beat me to worship a man or did she spank me to realize my strength at hand.
BC THIS IS NOT WHO I AM. 
I do not do this
I am no murderer
I am no victim 
I am no ego 
I am not gonna go.
I belong in this house

I raised your curtains 
I fixed your meals
I bathed you 
I caressed Your soul
am your home. 

U were shining right thru me
As u pulled me and pushed me and entered me.
You entered me so what makes u think u can exit 
I'm a fucking psycho & I don't want to go.
I am your psycho. Your love
Your heart
She got you in her bed but it was just in parts.
I am
Everything art. 
So don't start u won't win this 
Are u done or are u finished ? 
Bc I'm not leaving without you.
I don't care who I have to pray to. 

Comments

  1. Evie....I'm here for this. Spill ya ink .... <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is epic!

    I can't believe how you cascaded this entire piece down to the last desperate, gripping emotion in that last line.

    And those first seven lines in bold?!?!?!?!

    STRAIGHT BARS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One

Haunted House

Alien