BIRTH

I'm out here winning
I'm out here sinning
I'm out here living cuz I'm always forgiving
Out here breaking my back for a new life for my seed that's growing
I'm out here revolutionizing my heart to be in the knowing, is it showing ?
Do you wanna crawl or fly with me
I have no time to waste, my love is simple, don't you see
I am everything I need to be
Perfect in his eyes
Tranquil Genesis
Always relevant
Never competitive
Even beneath the relentless
Cuz I'm a diamond empress

I smell success as i wake knowing I could never relate to the hate so I demonstrate
And elevate

I don't let love pass me by I look it in the eyes
Forever soul driven

Why would I ever settle for less when I'm a supreme goddess with little to no interest in my contestants


I'm out here losing.
I'm out here praying.
I'm out here watching their actions because those aren't matching what they are saying.
I'm out here breaking myself in half to make some others feel whole.
Playing different characters, it's hard to focus on only one role.
Do you want to run with me or would you rather the walk?
Do you want to enjoy the silence of us? Or would you rather us talk?
Do you prefer to reach as high as our glass ceiling?
Can we make that ceiling our floor to make no limits to what we are building?
All truth, no lies.
You're perfect in my eyes.
Peaceful beginnings.
You forever remain relevant.
No lie, everything that I'm saying is true.
And the only competition that comes close to you is you.

Success wakes me up like a fresh cup of coffee while wrapped up in sheets with you never getting off me.

I stare love in the eyes and don't let it pass me by.



Co-written with @PaulTheEsquire 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One

Haunted House

Alien